Defining the Problem
LPL came to me directly to redesign their website. The existing website looked great, but the experience was lacking. When users clicked on a menu item it often looked like the page hadn’t loaded due to the same video appearing at the top.
There was no natural flow on pages to related content. LPL wanted to relaunch the site with an improved User Experience.
I implemented GA tracking to start capturing data on how users were navigating the website.
- Retain users to the site
- Increase newsletter opt-ins
- Categorize videos to be able to navigate easily around the site.
In addition to this I interviewed users who match our persona.
Refining the design and UX first with wireframing and then fleshing out the design with existing content and branding.
A WordPress website that uses WpEngine, a highly recommended web host to deliver a fast website solution – particularly with video content.
- Redirect URL mapping in place for pages that no longer exist
- On Page SEO implemented for keywords relating to eSports.
- Mobile and tablet responsive.
Latest posts by Tania (see all)
- Creating a design library in Sketch for teams - September 15, 2019
- How to Give Designers Feedback (for non designers) - April 9, 2019
- 20 Spots you have to visit around Auckland Airport & Mangere - January 1, 2019